Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back to Two Blades

Hey,

So the water this morning for rowing was atrocious, but I didn't hit anything so I count it as a win.

I also did some reading of "Fluent Bodies" for my anthropology class and presented my capstone section in front of my INDS class.

My Capstone idea is essentially a survey of students on my college campus to determine the availability, utilization and satisfaction students engage in with the health care system. Unfortunately my teacher announced to the 16 person class sitting at a conference table that not only did my proposal fail but because there wasn't enough detail. He was sensitive about it I guess but telling them all how I came so close, but they wanted more was just embarrassing. I also got my second stat exam back and the grade was lower then what i wanted, but considering I almost fell asleep during it I can't complain.

Fencing tonight for the first time in a few weeks and it was nice to get a workout. I had a couple of good bouts overall mostly dry fencing with my saber, and just worked up a sweat. I was also elected secretary of Fencing by unanimous decision and can hopefully start going more regularly again.

Ok now for your interesting fact: Two countries combined contain 1/3 of the worlds population.
So to make sure these facts aren't too basic if you know it.

1) What two countries?
2) Their approximate combined population?

-Nick

PS: Don't cheat.

2 comments: