Monday, April 26, 2010

Surprise You're Not Coxing

Yup, you guessed it this morning one of my rowers was injured so what did we decide to do, switch him with the coxswain. Not only was I was rowing I was stroke seat as well so everything was crazy. Other then that i just got out of the shortest senate meeting I can remember only 1:30 min.. Now I'm debating on making a list of all my assignments for the rest of the semester, and maybe even working on my stat project.

I also had a fairly long discussion about baking angel food cakes today, something I take pride in my abilities at. Anyway leave a comment I'll hopefully be hanging out with some people this week if my course load lightens up at all, but with less then three weeks left who knows. Anyway thanks for reading and leave a comment if you want to because as of right now I feel like I'm talking to myself, not that that's a bad thing.

Oh, by the way fresh water fish don't drink and salt water fish do, and barns were originally painted red because it was the cheapest color paint. Got an interesting fact you think I might enjoy feel free to drop it below.

Later,
Nick

3 comments:

  1. do you know that charlie brown's father's job is a barber?

    also, angel food cake is too fluffy ---

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not if you over cook it, then it's chewy hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I did know that I think a friend told me once.

    Also Angel food cake is delicious especially when people make it for you. =)

    ReplyDelete