Sunday, April 25, 2010

Procrastination

Like I promised exciting things in my life... well I had a foot long from subway for dinner... . Most of today I have spent procrastinating from doing the minutes for my school's senate. I'm the secretary and I get to attend every three hour meeting and then try and decipher what i missed from my own small voice recorder i used to use for class. This wouldn't be so bad except that going through the minutes takes about twice the duration of the meeting meaning a three hour meeting takes me nine hours. But on the plus side while procrastinating I have read for a lot of my classes and now I'm posting to you.

It's raining and thundering pretty hard out so I'm hoping I don't have crew practice tomorrow because the water will be trash ridden and rough.

I also have decided that in my closings I'm going to try and leave you with an interesting fact to ponder or whatever.

Today's interesting fact is: One of the colors of the Olympic Rings appears on the flag of every nation in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment