Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm Back

So i know it's been forever and a lot of things have changed since I last posted, but after discovering I had 48 page views (including my own) I decided I had to come back.

I have recently started battling some friends in pokemon white, and am trying to figure out how to upload my battles to youtube and this blog, but it's too complex for me to worry about it right now. I'm mostly developing pokemon and EV training them not worrying about natures or IVs because I play on a cartridge and don't have all that time. I've had a couple battles four with Richard, but the first one was before either of us had beaten the game, excluding this one its 2-1 me but the battles are very close and competitive. I have also attempted to battle my roommate several times but the connection always drops before I can finish him off. I might post some more about my pokemon if I feel like it.

I've also started a nuzlocke run of pokemon Emerald, but it probably won't last too long because the only pokemon I have found are Poochyna and my starter and all are weak to the first gym. For those who don't know a Nuzlocke run involves 2 rules: only catching the first pokemon you encounter in an area if it runs or you kill it you can't catch anymore pokemon in that area, and if a pokemon faints you must release it or retire it to a PC box labeled Heaven never to be used again.

So for those of you who don't know me or don't talk to me very often you might not know that I currently live with 3 other guys in suite on campus. This should have worked out pretty well but due to some drama and one roommate and another roommate's girlfriend things have been intense. Essentially I am the only person in the suite that is still talking to everyone else there and this can get tense. It's also unfortunate that because of this I'm rooming with completely random people next year.

Recently I've been noticing dramatic shifts in how much I like certain people and how considerate and friendly they are. For example my friend Richard has been talking to me a lot lately and is a really cool guy. However my roommate and one of my suite-mates have been drinking almost every Thursday night. While I don't care if people drink I am the only person in our suite with Friday classes so when they come in shouting at 3am in the common room I'm the one who has to suffer through it. Then on Friday I work in the dark all day because they spent all night partying and won't wake up until around 2 o'clock.

Oh and I'm reading a Tale of Two Cities; the book is crazy.

-Nick

3 comments:

  1. Don't lie to the people. The battles weren't close. I accept it - you whooped me.

    PS: The most recent one is 8 Track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were close it wasn't like I was 6:0 ing you.
    Also 8 Track?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually wasn't one of them a 6:0? I know one was a 3:0, because the pokes in your lineup were alternatingly (is that a word) dead and I thought it was amusing.

    ReplyDelete