Monday, May 2, 2011

Tell Me Why...

I don't like Mondays, I want to shoot the whole day down ... . So now that I've made an obscure reference to the Boomtown Rats lets get started. Based on my poll you guys were most interested in randomness, then my roommates, and finally my girlfriend. So in no particular order:

I live with four people and have known them since freshman year. Chris, my actual roommate, and I met when we were freshman and were randomly assigned to the same room. After that we decided to stay together and lived together in a different room the next semester. Alex and Ryan have also been roommates for the past four years living in the same room for two years before we all moved in to our current suite. Ryan is a financial economics major, head of the economic council of majors or some other one, and works at an internship two days a week. Alex is a mechanical engineer and soccer player. Lastly my roommate Chris is a visual arts major. He's pretty good and some of his drawings are crazy if he ever uploads them somewhere I'll try to link them here. I'm an INDS/Biology double major with my INDS in biopsychosocial health in case you were wondering. Overall we're quite a motley crew with a wide spread of interests/aspirations.

My girlfriend is Amanda, or the girl formerly known as Ashley. She lives two floors below me and goes to the same school so we see each other fairly frequently. She's also a math major with a teaching certificate and is overall a very motivated, interesting and intelligent person. She received the fewest votes so that's all on her.

Randomness.
The students at my school once took over the Administration building with a list of demands, culminating in our "free hour". Although frog hearts only have 3 chambers their is almost no mixing of oxygenated and de-oxygenated blood. Thought I lost it there for a second the keyboard had a moon key and it put the computer to sleep. Why is there no animated brown M&M? There are all the others yellow, green, blue, red, orange but no brown I have ever seen even in the M&M store in new york. Also skarmory no longer learns roost as an egg move in the new (Black & White) pokemon games. Fortified wine is wine that has had another alcohol added to it, and I have failed the same magic card trick in front of my family four consecutive times (I haven't attempted it since).

No comments:

Post a Comment