Monday, May 23, 2011

A Crazy Week

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot but it has been a crazy week with finals and this weekend. Oh and if anything looks weird its because this is being sent from my phone.

On Thursday I had four tests in 3 classes for exams. The first two were in micro-biology a fourth test on diseases caused by microbes that had so much material it was all I studied from Monday to Wednesday night. The final was composed of questions from previous exams so I went through the keys he provided and it was very easy. After this test I had 6 hours to study for my final in medical sociology but she told us what was on the test so I studied that and it wasn't too bad. (I will reference this teacher again later on). Now with thirty minutes to study for my stat final I was not concerned I only needed a 30% to secure an A. This test was hard and if I needed a better grade I don't know if I could have gotten it. After this long day me and Amanda ordered pizza and watched TV to relax. My teacher from medical sociology told Mr before the test that she was very impressed with my work throughout the semester.

The next day I was frantically packing trying to move out as soon as I could and with Ryan's help it went quite smoothly. After carrying Amanda's heavy full refrigerator it was tome to go. So Ryan and I headed off to my house to drop off some stuff for the rest of the weekend. After some intense Mario cart battles on Wii and burgers and sausage for dinner we went to bed.

The next day me and Ryan head out to his house a 3 hour drive that passes uneventfully. Then after stopping to pick up some alcohol (we're 21). Once we arrive we hang for a while and the go out on the river my first time on a jetski and it was awesome we were tubing for a while and at one point I got about 5 feet of air. Then I tried wake boarding which was awesome after a handful of failures I managed to get up and eventually jumped and was one handed. After this we were tired and came in as more people were arriving.

That night we had great food played tons of beer pong and pool basketball which was essentially full contact. At one point I was thrown in with my drink but I managed to keep it out of the water like champ.

Also I played pitch with Ryan his parents and the neighbours which was tons of fun. Now I'm just enjoying the wonderful cooking, company, and view waiting for Tuesday when I'll be heading home.

This week has been great and makes me look forward to the rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment