Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Past 3 Days

Hey guys,

I'm off from school and chilling a lot but I"m going to try and get posts up more regularly now. This past week has been interesting I've spent a fair amount of time with Amanda (my GF) and some time researching the effects of sleep and social support at my local library.

Anyway two days ago I went to the movies with Amanda my father and saw the Hangover 2 it was decent and I will be getting my review up either later today or sometime tomorrow. Then I spent most of the next day carrying things down to my room in the basement and trying to get them set up. I also spend a decent amount of time playing Fable III a game I really like. This is my second playthrough and I'm trying to be liked, but also not have everyone die like the first time. I've basically bought every property in the game and am donating my money into the treasury.

That night I went to a Rock 'n' Bowl with Amanda we bowled from 10-12 which was a lot of fun. I started cold but when I warmed up was doing consistently well most of the games. I also broke my personal best which is now 164. I had a turkey in frames 5-8 the only other turkey I've ever bowled was all in the tenth frame and had little impact on my score. I also want to tell you that Amanda bowling was hysterical. I know I shouldn't say anything but her motion was more similar to a discus throwing motion then bowling. But it was adorable and she was mildly upset. I was beating her which also was a good thing because like most girls she's cute when she's upset. After that we came back to her house and watched Easy A. The movie seemed pretty good, but I won't be reviewing it unless I watch it again because I fell asleep before the end.

Today I played some tennis with my older sister's boyfriend and have been helping to get the house ready for my younger sister's graduation party. I actually should be cleaning right now, but my readers are more important to me than cleaning. Well to a point, I won't sit here in filth to blog but I will forgo cleaning for a little while.

As you may or may not know I'm fairly recently 21 and if you feel like suggesting any alcohol or drinks to me I would appreciate it. Yes, I know no one ever comments, but I feel like it's one of those high-school like things where no one wants to be the first person on the dance floor, but as soon as someone breaks the ice everyone starts dancing. Just think you could be the awesome person who did it first.

Anyway off to start cleaning.

Random:
The only way to bowl a 299 is to leave one pin standing on the third ball in the 10th frame after a game of all strikes.
A bowling pin has to lean approximately 23 degrees to fall.

1 comment:

  1. How about a drink called the bottom of the barrel.

    It is
    3 oz. Rum, vanilla (Bacardi)
    1 can Root Beer (Mug)
    3 oz. Whipped cream
    Mixing Instructions
    Put the whip cream in first, then the rum, then the root beer. Stir.

    - The moon

    ReplyDelete