Saturday, May 7, 2011

Less Than 1 Week

Only 4 more days of classes until the summer!

It's been a long day today. First I went to Port Discovery with my HAPP 354 class to talk about public health specifically fire safety. This counted as my final for the class so it wasn't too bad but there were many fewer kids then the first time we went so it did get boring at times. I also spent the rest of the day finishing the co-op campaign of portal 2 with my girlfriend Amanda, and now I'm here. Sorry for the lack of a post on Friday I had some Supreme Court to work on and I went to an awards ceremony to see Amanda get recognized.

I don't know if I'll be around much this week because I have an exam, a 10 page paper, and two HPEC documents due before Thursday. However on Tuesday I do get my MCAT results back so that should be interesting. Also on Wednesday I'm swearing in the new SGA officers. All in all a busy and exciting week but it doesn't leave much time for blogging.

In other news I recently heard Reel Big Fish's song Drunk Again and am totally in love with it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ22Wnp08Po). In the future I might make these hyperlinks but right now I don't really mind. Also you'll notice I got all my tabs set up as 4 different blogs but I think the navigation isn't too bad. Anyway there's a lack of content on INDS and Pokemon but that's just because I've been so busy. I hope you'll take the time to check back and look at my other pages in the future.

Interesting Facts:
I once appeared with my band Altar Ego in Carroll magazine as the Bassist. I have also been in several other bands but many were short lived
Lungfish my favorite fish can encase themselves in mucus and greatly reduce their metabolic activity allowing them to survive for up to a year under a dried lake bed. You also might occasionally here the lungfish enthusiast call them the only fish you can fish for with shovels.

No comments:

Post a Comment