Friday, May 6, 2011

Thirsty Thursday

Yeah I actually did drink last night, but it wasn't actually that much. I spent the day preparing for my exam in my statistics for psychology majors class, and didn't feel like doing much else. So instead of working on typing up a flow chart and some edits to the procedural rules I decided to procrastinate. Then I realized there is no better form of procrastination then playing the newly released portal 2 co-op mode with my girlfriend and drinking casually. This game is awesome and when I get some more exposure to the single player mode I'm definitely going write a review.

So last night was awesome but nothing sucks more then after drinking and playing portal late at night then waking up for a 9am class about death and mourning from a feminist teacher who tends to discredit any work done by males except for her mentor. Fortunately I managed to escape that class a little early and now I'm chilling with you guys.

I'm going to be at Port Discovery tomorrow for my final in Social basis of public and community health to give a presentation at healthy first Saturday informing kids about fire safety.

Then new layout is here... well somewhat I had to make 4 blogs and they are linked to each other by the tabs at the top, but it seems to have worked out fairly well. I know I don't have a pokemon blog up yet or any content in my INDS tab, but I was busy yesterday and will get it updated as soon as I can. There is a review of a flash game called Epic Combo! up if you want to check that out.

Complimentary colors can be defined as two colors that when mixed yield a neutral color of white, gray or black. So there is some combination or red and green that when mixed will create a gray color.

Unlike angles that can have both a compliment and a supplement there is no such thing to my knowledge as a supplementary color.

No comments:

Post a Comment